Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums  

Go Back   Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums > Arian Catholicism > Arian Catholic Worship and Prayer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Arian Catholic Worship and Prayer A forum for discussions and guidance on Arian Catholic Liturgy, Services, and general Worship, Prayer and Meditation.

Old 5th December 2006
Deacon (Junior Member)

bupanishad2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Hymn of the Universe" by Fr. Teilhard de Chardin

http://www.religion-online.org/showc...le=1621&C=1535

He was placed on the Index by the RCC, and this sounds very subordinationist (Arian) to me.
Old 6th December 2006
Presbyter (Full Member)

David Kone is on a distinguished road

There are many things I agree with Tielhard about including the concept of our existence within the universal milieu. His writing is a bit obtuse but I do get the sense that he indeed has an Arian approach.

‘Lord.’ Yes, at last, though the twofold mystery of this universal consecration and communion I have found one to whom I can wholeheartedly give this name. As long as I could see — or dared see — in you, Lord Jesus, only the man who lived two thousand years ago, the sublime moral teacher, the Friend, the Brother, my love remained timid and constrained. Friends, brothers, wise men: have we not many of these around us, great souls, chosen souls, and much closer to us? And then can man ever give himself utterly to a nature which is purely human? Always from the very first it was the world, greater than all the elements which make up the world, that I was in love with; and never before was there anyone before whom I could in honesty bow down. And so for a long time, even though I believed, I strayed, not knowing what it was I loved. But now, Master, today, when though the manifestation of those superhuman powers with which your resurrection endowed you you shine forth from within all the forces of the earth and so become visible to me, now I recognize you as my Sovereign, and with delight I surrender myself to you. Hymn of the Universe by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

His writing is sublimely beautiful.
Old 10th September 2007
Archpresbyter (Accomplished Full Member)

Postulare42 is on a distinguished road

David! You are an appreciator of St. Teihard, too !!! My heart overflows!