Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums  

Go Back   Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums > Web Resources > Related Web Resources
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Related Web Resources Discussions about useful and related theological web resources.

Old 2nd August 2009
Deacon (Junior Member)

Andreas is on a distinguished road
icon_lol Others blogs in French

Dear, Chers amis,

If you are able to read french, I give you two blogs about unitarianism, they are under construction but articles are there.
Si vous lisez le français voici deux sites blogs en constructions mais vraiment passionnants :
http://chretienunitarienarianisme.centerblog.net
and :
http://unitarien-chretien.aumax.com

God bless all of you

Andreas
Old 3rd August 2009
Archiepiscopate Primus Inter Pares

Archiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Archiepiscopate Michael-John
Cool Posts in other Languages!

We should be able to accommodate Threads and Posts in languages such as French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian etc. It should be possible to install more language extensions into the forum. If users can manage the English interface for the time being I can create categories for each language group and look into installing the extra language options for you!

Just let me know which Forum Categories you need and what you wish to call them, e.g. something like: "Histoire d'Arien et l'église tôt" and I'll create them for you!

If there are people who would like specific posts to be translated into another language, please ask a moderator and we'll do our best for you!

Mt Rev Dr Michael-John Mackenzie, BA (Hons), DD, MIOP, acOSB
Archiepiscopate - Primus Inter Pares
Senior Overseer - First Among Equals
Arian Catholic Church and Theological Society
Archdiocese of York (incorporating Northern England and Scotland)

Matt 7:13-14 NRSV “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it.” cf. Luke 13:24.
Old 8th March 2012
Presbyter (Full Member)

miseretur is on a distinguished road

nice to hear that such issues are taken into account. Thank you for your administrators. Of course, the Finnish language would be nice to get something, because this could also be informed about the Finnish Arians faith. Sure, I write the blog in Finnish.
but I think that in mind if the ideas in this regard. Finland is a small country so there may be less important

Lord bless you all.