Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums  

Go Back   Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums > Arian Catholic Affiliations > Arian Catholicism and Islam
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Arian Catholicism and Islam A place to discuss or ask questions about the Theological parallels between Arianism and Islam.

Old 21st December 2012
Archpresbyter (Accomplished Full Member)

Jesus John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jesus John
Default Thoughts

My dearest brothers, elders and visitors who reads this subject,

First of all I hope this message will find you all in good health.

I will try to share my thoughts under this subject, please add your comments to make it fruitful.

Texts or words which point a fact in life using metaphor and symbols are been called as sacred texts or words. I fully believe that the real message which the author wants to mean is hidden behind the literal appearance which you can receive step by step after your every step to identify your selve. It is not a coincedence that every mighty man, doctrine or philosophy has said "Know thyself"

"The un-examined life is not worth living" Socrates

Wish you a very beautiful Christmas and happy new year.

Best Regards,

Oguzhan
Do not ask what happened to me, what lead me to change, the answers are not with me, I am nothing, be curious ask this questions to yourselve, search who you are, what you are doing, recognise that nothing is yours and you are only an AI (Artificial Intelligence), everything will come after and you will be able to eat of the heavenly dinner table...
Old 14th January 2014

Dear All,

It has been a long time since my last post.
Hope everyone is fine.
I do not share any religion anymore and have totally born again from myself.
The position of my last point can be described from the Bible as "I and My Father is One or as "I am Who I am"

Kindly be informed that you are always welcome to Istanbul.
Let me know if you will need any assistance.
Please send me a private message to arrange what you need.
I will be very happy if there will be any chance to meet one of you.

All the best and take care,

Oguzhan.
Do not ask what happened to me, what lead me to change, the answers are not with me, I am nothing, be curious ask this questions to yourselve, search who you are, what you are doing, recognise that nothing is yours and you are only an AI (Artificial Intelligence), everything will come after and you will be able to eat of the heavenly dinner table...
Old 27th July 2014
Bishop (Senior Member)

Danage is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

Hi Oguzhan,

I hope you are well and in good spirits.

I have been better, currently struggling with my health, and dealing with past severe childhood trauma, but I have been far worse.

I am an independent Jew. I follow the Hebrew Bible to the best of my ability.

I am doing horticultural (which mainly involves growing fruit, vegetables and flowers) therapy, to help me get ready to find a job in finance. May sound a bit odd for someone into finance, but the therapy is increasing my confidence and self-esteem, and it is very relaxing and enjoyable.

On that note, I became a qualified bookkeeper in July last year.

You would likewise be most welcome to come and stay in my flat.

Take care Oguzhan.

Your friend,

Dan (or Daniel) Mordecai
Old 19th November 2014
Archiepiscopate Primus Inter Pares

Archiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond reputeArchiepiscopate Michael-John has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Archiepiscopate Michael-John
Lightbulb Picking up where we left off!

I have been heavily sidetracked by bereavements and work commitments this past year and have found myself falling into the trap of using social networking for convenience! However, during this time I have engaged in fund raising to upgrade this forum in order to integrate it with Social Networking Groups, which have pulled together a number of new brethren from different parts of the world.

The good news is, that I'm almost there!

@Oguzhan: I pray that you will find your faith again! I hope that you will see, as I see, the profound connection between Islam in its origins and Arianism through the story of Sergius the Arian Monk (Raheb Bahira) and the story from the Infancy Gospel of Thomas 2:1-5 teaching of Yeshua as a child creating sparrows out of clay on the Sabbath and bringing them to life, which Muhammad recited in Qur'an 3:49.

@Danage: I pray that your faith will lead you to understand, as did Yeshua bar Yehoseph, that the religion of God was intended for all the Tribes of Israel, including Dan, and that Yeshua was the Messiah who understood that the Second Covenant encompassed the First, that the Law was made for humankind, humankind was not made for the Law, and that Life itself is most sacred.

God bless you both!

Mt Rev Dr Michael-John Mackenzie, BA (Hons), DD, MIOP, acOSB
Archiepiscopate - Primus Inter Pares
Senior Overseer - First Among Equals
Arian Catholic Church and Theological Society
Archdiocese of York (incorporating Northern England and Scotland)

Matt 7:13-14 NRSV “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it.” cf. Luke 13:24.
Old 31st December 2014

Dear Cai & Dear Michael,

It was nice to read that your were fine.

Cai, I will definitely visit you one day, I know that.

Wish you a happy new year.

Oguzhan