Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums  

Go Back   Arian Catholic Theological Society (ACTS) Forums > Arian Catholic Affiliations > Arian Catholicism and the Three Pillars of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Arian Catholicism and the Three Pillars of the Church A place to discuss or ask questions about the Theological concept of the three Pillars of the Church (Galatians 2:9): James (the Just), Cephas (Peter) and John, together with the other apostles (especially Andrew, Paul, Barnabas and Simon) being the Apostolic unity of all the Christian Traditions through the Arian Catholic Church.

Old 30th March 2010

TwoWitnessesUSdotcom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus John View Post
Dear Arian society,

I am spending most of my time to understand the message of the Bible and the mission of St.Paul. It seems that there is a problem and fight between St.Paul and the disclipes after Yeshua (Pbuh) about preaching the message of Yeshua. It also seems that there were two groups in that time (Nasoreans and Christians) The one was in the leader of St.Paul (Christians) and the others were in the leader of James (Nasoreans) which stayed in Jerusalem and devoted to the Mosaic Law as Yeshua did in his life.
I completely disagree with this assessment and will only say this... keep studying... the schism between Peter and Paul was completely healed and there is NUMEROUS reference to this correction. Paul even admits that he is the "apostle to the gentiles" and completely accepts Peter's ministry that he was "the apostle to the Jews."

Quote:
After my all experience and studies I can clearly say that the religon called Christianity in this day is certainly based upon the thoughts of St.Paul and it doesnt really includes the message of Yeshua. It is very sad that in the writings here under we see that St.Paul takes the real disclipes (the eleven, which were preached by Yeshua himself) as an enemy and curses them.

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him, that called you into the grace of Christ, for another gospel.

For this is not another; but there are some who trouble you and would pervert the Gospel of Christ.

But should we, or an angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed" (Galatians 1:6-8)
You are practicing a technique that I call "contextual disassembly" whereby you take sever unrelated texts and join them together. Personally, I have to object to it.

Quote:
Who are the one who troubles people, here under is the answer;

"But when Peter came to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed.

For before certain ones came from James, he ate with the Gentiles; but when they had come, he withdrew and separated himself from them, fearing those who were of the Circumcision.

And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him, so much that Barnabas also was carried away by their dissimulation" (Galatians 2:11-13)
It would be interesting if it wasn't utterly in error.

If Christianity can be called anything it can be called "Peterism" and to this day Trinitarians hail Peter as their first false prophet (Pope).

MOST of the arian teachings are derived from the epistles written by Paul himself. If you reject Paul you reject the MAIN BODY of the scriptures that support your position. I'm sorry to have to point this out but it's fundamental a truth that you cannot deny.

Arianism and "inclusionism" (the call for the children of Abram to accept Gentiles as Spiritual Jews) run hand in hand together. The moment you reject the inclusion of the Gentiles (as taught by Paul) you reject arianism ultimately and destroy it. (I can easily prove these statements scripturally).

We have the record in Act where Peter was confronted directly by the HOLY SPIRIT for calling Gentiles "unclean" after they had received Messiah and the Holy Spirit. So Paul's objections to this came directly from God himself.

The entire New Testament falls like dominoes using your line of thought and reasoning. (I can prove this as well). The end result of the train of thought you are on is that Jesus was nothing, his ministry was nothing, salvation is only for the Jew, and you then should merely return to the traditions of Judaism and forget all about Christ's ministry.

(Again, I can prove all of this and I'm not afraid to do so, even if it means offending some).

I consider this the "contention of the FAITH," even as Paul coined the phrase.

I will point out the common sense point that Saul could not say "if any man preach any other Jesus than the one WE preached to you" and aim that at Peter and the other disciples for Peter and the others were preaching Jesus LONG before Saul ever did! Your interpretation simply makes Paul look like an idiot (which I assure you he was not).

All of the disciples saw Trinitarianism coming (including Paul) and it was the GOD/MAN JESUS that was the "other Jesus" they warned us of. Paul's comments were not aimed at Peter or the others because THEY did not PREACH a DEMIGOD JESUS!
Old 31st March 2010
Archpresbyter (Accomplished Full Member)

Jesus John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jesus John

Dear TwoWitnessesUSdotcom,

I wrote this nearly 3 years ago. It has been a long time, time changed my opinions.

I hear the voice of Jesus;

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)

I might have made mistakes about St.Paul, may our Lord forgive me (Amen)

I am definitely sorry if I have offended anyone.

Forgive me brothers.

Love,

Oguzhan.
Old 1st April 2010
Archpresbyter (Accomplished Full Member)

Postulare42 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWitnessesUSdotcom View Post
... MOST of the arian teachings are derived from the epistles written by Paul himself. If you reject Paul you reject the MAIN BODY of the scriptures that support your position. I'm sorry to have to point this out but it's fundamental a truth that you cannot deny...
LOL.

You've hit on part of why I have not joined the ACC.